Dear Laura - Leigh Hobbs was fun, it was a bit hard for me but I really liked it. Funniest part was the book where he was laying on the couch. Your drawings are very good but the top one is a little weird.
Welcome to my blog. My name is Laura and I am in Year 3. I love hopping onto my blog and I hope you will too, Please visit often and leave me a comment.
5 comments:
Hi Laura - I really liked your drawings.
Dear Laura - Leigh Hobbs was fun, it was a bit hard for me but I really liked it. Funniest part was the book where he was laying on the couch. Your drawings are very good but the top one is a little weird.
Hello Laura,
I loved the drawings you have created, you are very talented!
Dad
Hi Mum
I love your comment bye.
Hi Laura, I liked your drawings of Old Tom. They look just like him.
From Keely
Post a Comment