The Old House

A long time ago there was an old house. It was in a very big bush and its very crooked,with lots of Mums,Dads,Girls and Boys.

One day they came back from the shops."Oh dear,it is so hot"mentioned Mum. Lets unpack, oh dear,oh dear I am late for work,ok,let's go.I just remembered we have our car at the carport.Oh dear,where is it? it was there a minute ago, oh, it came back.
There is a guy in it,let's go and get it. He is too big to fight and we could get killed. Ok, I have a great idea, you go there and I will go over there to the other side. Oh no, we have to get the car. Why? Because we have missed the meeting. Ok, we can fix it, be brave and we can go to the bad guy and say you are in our car and you need to get out of it, ok? If you are going home, you can come back for it. I am not going back home, I am going to work. Why are you going to work?  Today I have a meeting at work. Ok, you can have your car back.

I am not a bad guy,I am your dad.Ok Dad we can do things while Mum goes to her meeting.Ok,let's go.What is your name?My name is Keely and I love ice-cream.What do you love?I love you.
          

2 comments:

Mum said...

Congratulations Laura!!! Well done on finishing your narrative - it is a wonderful story.

Laura's blogfolio said...

Thanks for a great comment laura